Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Just, *sigh* one of those days.. :(

I'm not even going to try and hide my sadness today.

Today, is just one of those days.

I suppose, everyone is destined to have a few in their lifetime.

My time, has come.

But, I wouldn't really call it a bad day, where a bunch of freak things happen, like a car drives by and sprays water and mud all over you before .. a date, or something important. No, I'd call it a day where two bad things happened.


1. A falling out with a friend.

2. A complete mess-up by me, in the video shoot. So, the new Twilight song might be delayed.

Now, for the 2nd point, I can't decide if I'm just being too picky, but I KNOW that the last line, I didn't sing it the strongest. It's very weak and shaky, not a good way to end a strong song. So, my dad tried to fix it by, literally, cutting that part out. It's now.. too bad, but I don't think I like it either. And I know that I can sing it, I just didn't get a good take, I was rushing it and it didn't turn out good.

So, that's one of those.. music video's? YouTube video's.
Sometimes you don't everything right the first time.

We might reshoot.

We'll see..

*sigh*

I felt (still do to a degree) really crappy about it.
I'm such a perfectionist, and I'm obsessive compulsive. I actually watched an episode of Dr. Phil today, and ACTUALLY wrote down the tips for Managing Stress and Anxiety.

O_O yeah.

I'm kind of a freak.

The first point, well, since this isn't a real diary, it's a blog, and I do have a collection of 1000 views, I'll keep the person's name under wraps.

And I won't go into much detail of the situation. But, I'm just really upset and mad about it. I'm having this big fight with them, and uuggh, it's just getting out of hand.

I don't know if it'll ever be resolved. Because I still hold my side of the fight.
Everything I said was true. Hard, but very true.

I don't think they'll ever see that.

I've had a lot of things on my mind today, I didn't get much done, but I did clean our entire kitchen just to try and take my mind off of it. And watching Dr. Phil did help, I actually enjoy that show. I learn things. :P Things that I can use.

Tonight, I'm going to a movie with my mother. "Julie & Julia."
A nice, light hearted film supplied with popcorn, chocolate, and company should do me some good.

*sigh*

Just.. one of those days. lol

Singing off,
Karly.


1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Haha awe. I actually wrote a song called "One of those days" when i was like... 14... lol :P
It'll get better, :)