Thursday, September 24, 2009

Up and Down.


*Sigh*

Are my blog posts getting more and more depressing by the entry?
Please, be honest with me. Cause I think they are.

I think I am.

Things right now are weird.
Today wasn't particularly a good day either.

It was up and down.
Like everything seems to be lately.




I'm not trying to sound dramatic but, this is a place where I reveal a lot (or all ideally) of my thoughts and feelings. So right now, this is what I'm going through. This is how I feel.

I mean, if your reading this, YOU ASKED FOR IT. =P

lol.

I can't seem to help it right now. I've been trying to get out of this funk for the past couple of weeks, but it keeps dragging on.

.. I keep dragging on.

I'm the kind of person that believes everything in your life (except for the things you can't control like freak accidents and things like diseases) but all the other things are brought on by how you act and the choices you make. So my first reaction when situations become unfortunate is to try to make them better by changing the way that I act. By being more positive, right?

Well, that's what I set out to do this morning. But here I am yet again and pretty much the same thing happened.

This doesn't make any sense to you does it?

I just don't want to take pity on myself, you know?

I just honestly, feel like crap.


.................

I should get out of the house.

Bike ride here I come!

-K

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Hey Karly, I totally understand what you mean. A sometimes life and people gets you down and you don't know how to fix it! I wrote a blog entry about it actually called "For instance, getting a job isn't so fun, but then I can buy my car!"

Heres the link if you want to read it or haven't...

http://beccysrants.blogspot.com/2009/09/for-instance-getting-job-isnt-so-fun.html

You should check it out :P