Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First Day of Grade 11

Today was the first day of school.

-_- / :)

It was .. good, kind of strange. It was definitely different.
Things happened that were good, and some that were bad.. and some that were just .. for lack of a better word - weird.

Hm, how do I feel about it?

Well, I feel kind of relieved, for some classes. Some classes should be interesting like Choir. Sounds like a lot of things that I wouldn't normally do. I don't even have choir tomorrow, it goes back and forth between Social Studies. So that's what I have tomorrow.

I have a killer headache right now. I guess that's gotta tell you something.. lol.
But to be fair, I didn't even have lunch. I checked out my "big boy" locker instead. =P
It's my first year with a tall one. It's pretty rad. :)

I don't think this year will be that bad.
It might actually be kind of.. fun. Dare I say it.

Oh yeah, and I'm going to Banff.

O_O

lol, it's for Choir. The Rocky Mountain Music Festival is there.
That should be very interesting.. choir in general should be. I don't really have much friends in that class. None of my immediate friends, that's for sure. But I did see some familiar faces. There's even an "ice breaker" party their holding.. yeah.. I sure hope that it doesn't involve any type of dancing.

Have I ever mentioned that? I don't dance.
I'm an awkward person. I find it embarrassing.

I've heard that a lot of musicians don't dance. Maybe it's because we make the music, and would rather tap our foot and bob our head then dance .. on a dance floor.

Hm, I don't think that explanation makes much sense at all. lol

But a lot of things today don't.

We'll see how tomorrow is..

That's all for now, I'll post an update, as always of how things go.

Till then,
Karly.

No comments: