Saturday, September 26, 2009

I'm extremely excited for the future, and am working towards it wholeheartedly.


Ahh, good morning fellow bloggers and reader's of my blog! :)
Today is a BEAUTIFUL day. It's absolutely gorgeous, and I'm feeling great about it!

This could be the beginning of the not-so-depressing blogs! =P

It feels like the perfect day for new beginnings. C=

I just had a shower, so I'm nice and refreshed, which is a good way to start any day. I had breakfast, and since it's SO stunning out, I'm thinking I might go for a ride around the neighborhood. But my brothers still sleeping, and I don't know the combo to open the shed which has "my" (my mum's) bike in it. So, I suppose I must wait for him to wake.

I wouldn't dare to go for a walk. I'd feel to lonely.
I need SOMETHING with me, even if it is inanimate.

...........................

After I do that, and have lunch. I would like to roll all of my money and make a deposit to my saving's account. So far I have... what was it now?... I think around $1300. Which is pretty good for just working in the summer and a few odd jobs throughout the year. :]


After that, me and my mum are going to see Shamik play his afternoon show at Beacon Hill Park's "Earth Dance." We met Shamik in Comox when I was playing at the Van Island Music Fest. He's super sweet and an awesome beat-boxer! It's the perfect day to go downtown and sit outside for a performance, I'm loving this already! =)

................

I've been watching a lot of tour video's lately. I bought Paramore's Final Riot tour DVD, last night I saw parts of one of Madonna's tours and I'll also admit that I've been searching random interview's and behind-the-scenes video's with artist's like Paramore, and Taylor Swift. Oh! And I also have Sarah McLachlan's concert DVD.

So, why am I telling you all this?

Well, before, when I was younger and less experienced with performing, I was terrified at the thought of getting on a stage in front of thousands of people and performing.

Now? Now, I'm actually excited at the thought.
I ACTUALLY want to do that. And do it over, and over, and over again.








I am stoked to tour one day.

Now, I am ready for what I want to do.

I'm extremely excited for the future, and am working towards it wholeheartedly.

I want this.
And I have to make it happen.
I'm going to make it happen.

I've decided.

"It's about choosing your path, and sticking to it no matter what."
-I don't remember who said that. =P


Right now, what I'm doing to make it happen is recording my first album.
After I've finished it, I want to do a mini tour. :] Play everywhere I can, at school's, events, venues, etc.. and promote my CD. Were also going to try and get radio play and shoot some new music video's and send them in to MTV.

I'm excited. =]]

<33karlysummers.

No comments: