Wednesday, September 2, 2009

People Need That.

It's 10:24 AM and I am making muffins. 
Delicious, chocolate chip oatmeal muffins. :)
Things like this make the world a better place to be in. 

I went out and saw the movie "Julie & Julia" with my mum last night, like I said in my post before this. :P Well anyway, the muffins could quite possibly be inspired by that movie. But, maybe not, I woke up this morning and thought to myself, "I don't think I can handle another bowl of cereal... Muffins it is!"

The three breakfast's I rotate (but I usually have the cereal option) are Honey Bunches of Oats w Almonds, Nutella on toast, and muffins. 

... Why on earth am I talking about what my breakfast routine?

I am deeply sorry!

I guess I'm such a boring person that I actually think listing off what I usually have for breakfast is interesting at the slightest. O_O

Hmm...

Well, I'm feeling better, if that's anymore interesting to you.
I mean, jeeze, who reads this blog? Apparently quite a few people do because I have a collection of 1065 or so.. Man. 

It's pretty cool when I think about it.
I'd like to thank you. :)

I am feeling better today if you read yesterday's post. A couple of things were well.. not good. One of those things I feel better about.. the other?.. No progress, that I know of.

But I am keeping myself happy .. well happier, and occupied with other things. Like, I've just recently started riding my bike (well my mom's bike) around the neighborhood. I've realized just how much of a beautiful place we live in. It's beautiful. And getting out in it everyday I think is good for me. It's like the final exam essay in English I had to write. How nature can enrich people's lives. It takes them away from the daily routine. Gives them something fresh, beautiful and natural. People need that. 



I got 90% on that exam. ;)
ohh yeahh. ^_^

Well, the muffins are almost done, I can smell them.
Don't want to overdue them, again.. lol :P

Singing off,

K.

No comments: