Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The longest effing note I've ever written on facebook.


The longest effing note I've ever written on facebook.


Who's the last person you thought was extremely cute?
Why on earth would I tell everyone on Facebook that? O_O

Did you see a boy today that made you smile?
Technically yes. Lots of people make me smile. :) It's not hard to do.

What is today's date?
Tuesday, October 6th, 2009.

Are you ready to get out of this town?
no. ._. I like this town.

Who were the last people you rode in a car with?
Just my mum, driving to school. Chase took the early bus.

What are you doing tomorrow?
Well, I'm probably staying home from school, CAUSE I GOT SWINE. Yeah, that's right people. ... Actually, I don't think I have swine. I'm just a teenager, and teenagers tend to exaggerate things sometimes.

Are you the oldest of your siblings?
No. My brothers older, by a year and 9 months.

Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
God no. I'm slow at everything I do.

Does anyone know your password besides you?
Again, GOD NO. I'm secretive.. shhhh.

Do you look at the keyboard when you type?
I give it the occasional glance.

Did you have a good day yesterday?
Hmm.. let me review.. God, I have horrible short term memory. x_x Uhh.. I think it was quite decent. Some good things happened if I remember correctly.

Will you talk to the person you like tonight?
Nope. Not in person anyway.

What is your current mood?
Right this moment? Kind of crabby cause I'm so sick now, and a bit lonely to be completely honest with you.

What color shirt are you wearing?
*Looks down* Brown. is that bad? lol

What are you looking forward to in the next three months?
Oh man, uhh, hopefully making up with someone I haven't talked to in 2 months (tear), Halloween with my ex neighbor, My 16th Birthday! =O, and Tisha and Melody coming out for Christmas and making my life. :]

What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Being a nasty sick person.

Did you have an exciting weekend?
*Thinking back* Your really testing my memory here! Uhm, I think it was pre' good. Kind of quite though, not a lot happened I don't think. I did go out for Breakfast with my family though. ^-^

Have you ever crawled through a window?
HAHA YEAH. When me and Tisha were trying to be all stealth and scare the boys. But we failed epicly. =P

Whens the last time you wore the opposite sex's clothing? whos was it?
Uhhh, I have no clue. The only time I can remember was when everyone tried on my dad's old leather jacket.

Do you miss anyone?
mhm.

Have you held hands with anyone lately?
Hmm.. well there was the Music Department's Ice Breaker where we played this game and you had to link hands etc. etc.. But a more vivid memory is when we were taking Brianna to the airport, and me and Tisha held hands because that's just so taboo. :P But apparently their big on it in Calgary, lol.

Ever had a near death experience?
No. But my life would be so much more intriguing if I did.

Something you do a lot?
Blog. and over think things.

Angry at anyone?
Yes, but I'm more understanding now.

Who would you do anything for?
My family, and my friends that mean a lot to me.

What's your biggest secret?
To be completely honest with you, I don't think I have a lot of very big secrets. I haven't done a lot of things that I really regret.

Have you ever kissed in the rain?
uh uh. But I've frolicked! :)

What are you thinking about right now?
How beautiful the moon is tonight.

Who was the last person you yelled at?
Hmm, maybe my brother.. or Grant. But just jokingly of course.

Whats the first thing you notice on the opposite sex?
Their eyes, the way they act. Maybe their hair too.

When is the last time you showered?
Yesterday?

What were you doing at 4am this morning?
What do you think?! I was obviously playing Pokemon.. GOD. =P

What does the 27th text in your inbox say?
"Ha ha were you scared?" from Feath.

Is your best friend in love?
You know, I'm not really sure if I have one definitive "best friend." But just thinking about my best friends, (that's plural) I'd say none of them are in love. I mean were only like, 15! Some of my friends I'm referring to are even younger than that.

What would it take for you to be completely miserable right now?
Worst case scenario? Someone I love dies. Realistically? I never make up with one of my best friends.

At this moment in time, do you wish you could trade places with someone?
no. I like who I am. If I didn't I would change.

Something you really want right now?
I've mentioned this like, 2 times already, but I want my good old friend back.

Do you think you've changed over the past year?
I think I've realized a few things. But I'm still just Karly. =)

Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
No. definitely not. What reason is there for an innocent person being murdered? Or a young child being abused? People like to think there are reasons, it makes them feel better about the horrible thing happening. Like at least something good came out of the bad. But sometimes there just isn't a reason good enough to compensate.

what are you are listening to right now?
The quite muffled sound of my mum's nail class downstairs and my own typing of this sentence.

Are you scared of losing the person you love, to someone else?
I was going to type no to this question. But then I got thinking.. I should stop doing that.

Anything you would change about your life right now?
Yes.

What is your current mood?
You already asked that!

Last time you laughed really hard?
Today, at lunch about something someone said in our hallway. =)

Who was the last person to write on your wall?
Grant, asking me my opinion about "I Gotta Feeling."

Do you think you will be in a relationship three months from now?
1st answer: I doubt it. But who knows, anything could happen. 2nd answer: I'M MARRIED TO HEATHER JACKSON, have been for almost a year I think! =o :D

Do you get distracted easily?
According to a few people, yes. =P

Are you mad at anyone?
Hey.. you asked this question before too! What are you trying to pull?!

Do you listen to your friend's advice when they give it to you?
If I think their right. ;) lol, Yes I value my friends opinions, and their good at helping me through things. =)

Who did you last draw something for?
=o... HMM.... I don't draw very often at all, so this one is tricky. Can I pass?

Who was the last boy you talked to ? Do you hate them?
If were counting Facebook Chat, then the last boy I talked to was Carl. But, I'm going to bend the rules a bit because I have to mention David Buckley in this note because he is AWESOME. ;) So I talked to him just before I chatted with Carl. There you go David. Please don't run off and commit suicide.

Are you talkative?
Straight up: yes.

Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
Almost everything.. yeah, actually yes.

Do you have a best friend?
As I said before, not one definitive "best friend", I have a few.

How many people do you truly trust?
9

Who was your last hug from?
Kyle! :) Even though I warned him I was sick. =P

Is there someone you don't ever want to be out of your life?
Yes. Think of how disloyal of a friend I would be if I said no! lol

Is it hard for you to get over someone?
I would say so. I'm not the kind of person to just forget about them and move on

Will this weekend be a good one?
It should! :] Seeing Zombieland with Grant and Feath. =) Look at me, with plans for the weekend. (I hardly make plans that far in advance. =P)

How late did you stay up last night and why?
Around 11:30 I think. Cause I'm weird. lol

Do you have curly hair?
Naturally yes. But the longer it gets, the wavier it gets. So I have it pretty long!

What should you be doing right now?
Laying in bed with a tissue box, hot chocolate, a handful of lozenges watching.. I don't know.. whatever's on TV at 9:50 PM.

When is your birthday?
November 17th, 1993

Did you see the movie twilight?
=O I can't believe that's a question! Who made this Q:A?! And to actually answer it, HECK YES I DID, I FREAKING LOVE TWILIGHT HARDCORE.

Is there a high chance of you going out to the movies soon?
I already told you, this weekend, it's Zombieland! ^-^

If you had $10 would you spend or save it?
I'd pop it in my wallet. I'm sure I could put it to use sooner or later.

Could you date someone taller than you?
Is this question only meant for guys? Cause seriously, what girl would have a problem with that?

SAD SECTION :(
1) Have you ever really cried your heart out? Hasn't everyone?
2) Have you ever cried yourself to sleep? Yes, how emo is that? ._.
3) Have you ever cried on your friend's shoulder? no. I can usually hold it together.

HAPPY SECTION :)
1) Are you a happy person? I'm pretty cheery! :-)
2) What can always make you happy? A good laugh and bright friendly faces. =)
3) Do you wish you were happier? Sometimes, cause I can get negative, I'll admit it.
4) Is being happy overrated? Uhh no. What kind of question is that? lol "Yes because being sad or angry is much more fun than being happy." =P
5) Can music make you happy? It can definitely help lift your spirit, unless your listening to a depressing song. :P Music is so powerful.

LOVE SECTION (L)
1) How many times have you had your heart broken? By someone I liked? never. No one's broken it. It's just got a few hits that's all. =P
2) Anyone besides your friends/family ever said they loved you? Jokingly.

RELATIONSHIP SECTION ..
1) Would you rather be single or in a relationship: Depends.
2) Are you happy? This was also previously asked, but yeah I'm pretty content.
3) Think you're honest? Brutally. ;)
4) Do you love someone right now? no.

HATE SECTION :@
1) Who do you actually hate? No one. I literally don't *hate* anyone.
2) Are you a mean bully? LOL, who would admit to that? Of course I'm not. I don't bully anyone- besides my friends. We always make fun of each other, it's how we work. :-) lol

SELF ESTEEM SECTION
1) Are you good looking? I wouldn't say I'm bad looking. ._.
2) Do you wish you could be someone else? no.

LOOK AT ME
1) What is your current hair color? Light brown.
2) What color are your eyes? Their hazel green.
3) Current Piercing? Just my ears, and I never even wear earrings. What a waste.

HAVE YOU EVER?
1) Hugged someone? NOOOO. (really?)
2) Been on the phone until the sun came up? Now that's intense. I'm not that hardcore, and I need my 9 hours! lol
3) Put a song on repeat for more than an hour? Again, not that hardcore! :P

LAST:
1) Person you talked to in person? My mommy! :]
2) Person you talked to on msn? I haven't used msn for almost a year.
3) Person you talked to on the phone? My mothar.
4) Person who's photo you last commented on? Graham's profile pic.
5) Person you talked to on texting? Feath =) Were constantly in a texting/facebooking conversation. :D
6) Person who made you laugh? From what I can remember, either Chase or Grant.
7) Person messaged on facebook? Christia about- lol. ^-^
8) Person you posted something on their wall? Grant Alyn McLachlan.

*****

HOLY CRAP I'M ACTUALLY DONE.
It'll only took me an hour and a half. O_O

But really, what else do you do when your sick?
And I totally analyzed myself as a person. =o

Who in the world is actually going to read this entire note?
Answer: NO ONE. lol

Oh well. =P

OHH, and one thing I forgot to mention. In the question about what I'm looking forward to in the next 3 months, I left out seeing the Sneak Preview of New Moon with Feath, Ashley, and Megan! =D SO STOKED!! :]

No comments: