Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Great Outdoors & other miscellaneous topics.



Breathe in...

Exhale.

=)

I actually love the outdoors. =]
I took it for granted when I was younger.

& it never occurred to me to take the laptop outside and lay in the grass while blogging or internet networking. But it did today, and I'm glad for that. 

It was a nice day today, still is. 
It's actually warm..

I KNOW. =D

I think summer's finally coming. And that makes me very, very happy. 

Last night's gig at the Sooke Harbor House went good. I met some cool people, and played my whole set list, plus a few cover's that I didn't mention.. "Building A Mystery" by Sarah McLachlan & "Everyday Is A Winding Road" by Sheryl Crow. Two of my all time favorite musicians. =) 

I can't wait till this summer, when I start busking in Sidney and playing all my gig's. My cousin Tisha, who lives in Calgary is coming out, like she does every summer since what?.. 3 years ago? I can't wait, it's gonna be so great. =]

The radio interview with Curtis for Radio Kick, internet radio was a success. He even mentioned my blog and asked about my latest project "KS Restoration." I was a little caught of guard to be honest, I didn't think anyone even read my blog. I think of it as more of a Journal than a blog too. 
But, I'm glad he did. My whole project in lemans terms is to be the Ultimate Busker. =D By this summer I want to be able to play the 37 songs I've said I've written. It'll make it even more fun for me, having that much to choose from. I can play whatever the mood strikes me. 


-dinner's ready. Steak and potato on the BBQ. (again, it's nice weather).
So, until next time! 

-Karly <3

No comments: