Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Case of the Mondays- on Tuesday. =|


*Few!* I feel like I was just on a sketching relay or something..
I got caught up for four weeks of sketching in a couple of hours. =]
BUT, I didn't do any trigonometry. =| Hmph. 
I guess I'll do that tomorrow since I have a headache right now, and I did spend the past two hours on school work, I think I've made my quota for the day. 

I'm pooped. *yawn* and to think, it's only 9 o'clock. O.o
Ugh, I rarely get headaches. I've been getting them lately because I've been stressed. Although, the one i have now is most likely due to delayed trauma of todays p.e. incident. I cannot escape getting hit pretty good in the head every year in p.e. It's like the ball is trained to track me, or my head, down. -_- But, I won't have to worry about that for much longer, because next year I didn't sign up for p.e! :D I'm so happy =]

This morning, I woke up at 7:40 AM, regular time for a weekday, groaning because of the hatred I feel for having to disrupt (probably) my REM cycle- for school. =[
It really kills me, especially after a long weekend. It's a rude awakening I'll tell yah. Well, you probably already know the feeling, most people do. Anyone with a normal job, or that goes to school does. 
But anyway, I woke up early and I was really debating on going or not. You know that feeling, where it would be so easy to just pull back the sheets and not go at all. Live that day for you, cause if it was your last I'm betting you wouldn't spend it the same as how you do everyday. 
But, I knew that wasn't a possibility. I THOUGHT I had math first block. I THOUGHT I "had a case of the Monday's" (LOL Office Space) but i forgot about the long weekend and it was actually Tuesday. So, I had my Science test first. ... YAY! =|
I got 63% though, not to shabby for not really paying much attention and not studying at all. 
And, another thing that made me feel better was that apparently I'm already passing in Science, even though I haven't written two Chemistry tests that I missed. 
Can I say, "BOOYAH!" =DD



So even though I'm a bit stressed and on edge lately, it's nice to know that I'm actually not completely failing. :) Well, not failing at all, just behind. I think I can deal with that. 
My perfectionist side says the opposite, but I'm fighting that side- well at least trying. 

I think that's all for now- I have a bed to lay on. *YAWN*

-Kar<3
 

No comments: