Thursday, July 30, 2009

Recording "One, Nothing", new layout & podcasting?

Yesterday was a productive day, and today is turning out to be that way as well.
When my dad gets back from his bike ride were going to record a new song! It's called "One, Nothing" and well, it's actually a year old. But it will be a newly recorded song that'll be added to my CD. =) 
Also, I updated my blog's layout, as you can see. It's more "summery" now.
It was in need of a boost of new. =P

Today's "daily ramble" is a short one. 
I don't have much to say, and I need to practice "One, Nothing" for recording soon.
Also, it's FREAKING HOT OUTSIDE ON THE PATIO." I can't wait for the weather to cool down a good 5 or 10 degrees. 

Man, I'm actually sweating a little bit. MY GOD.

Oh! Just one more thing before I go. Chase (my brother), Tisha (my cousin) and I, last night recorded our 1st podcast. ^_^ I've always wanted to do a podcast. Were thinking of publishing it soon to a blog. I think it would be fun. I'm also thinking in September, so after summer, I could have my own sort of "podcast" going that I perform the songs I'm writing the lyrics to in this blog, and then put links to it. 

Again, I've always wanted to do something like a podcast. Like, radio.
But for me, a podcast would do just fine. :)

Okay, that's it, I HAVE to go!
TTYT ,

Kar.

No comments: