Saturday, August 8, 2009

"I guess this is why I haven't been blogging lately."


It's 11:30 PM, I'm very tired and have a headache coming on, but I have to type up a post IMMEDIATELY. It's just, I haven't in so long, and I feel bad about it. I usually end up not doing the things I set out to do- you know, the personal goals that I set for myself. Those usually never really happen. I suppose because it's just no natural.

Boy, it really feels like summer... besides the weather. =P
My family (my cousins and my aunt) are here visiting, so it's a full house to say the least. Oh, and they also brought their dog too. Lol, "and their little dog too." ^.^
It's been pretty crazy lately, pretty busy to be summer. But, it definitely feels like it. Were in the midst of August now, all the family's here, we stay up late every night talking about everything that we haven't been there to witness ourselves in the past year since we've seen each other last. We only meet up in the summer. Kind of crazy. But that's going to change soon.

Man, in fact, their all in the living room right now talking about funny things.
I want to go talk about funny things too!

I guess this is why I haven't been blogging lately.

But, I will, just later. :P

Bye for now!

Oh, I'm still doing the daily photo though. Check out my Facebook Album "A photo a day keeps the blues away : )" here.. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2017990&id=1046483695&l=af3508ccdf


No comments: