Monday, August 17, 2009

I understand why guys don't like Twilight. It's completely comprehendible.


It's 2:35 AM, but I had to write a blog entry.

Never thought that this would happen in a million years...

MY DAD WATCHED TWILIGHT, and DIDN'T HATE IT. =o

He didn't like it either. But I can live with that. =P
I just can't believe he watched the whole thing, aside from one scene.

I didn't expect him to like it. I mean, think about the reasons why us teenage girls love it so much. Bottom line, cause it's a Love Story. Sure, there's vampires and legends and shape shifters to boot, but we all know the main reason we love it.
That's why mainly girls love it. What guy goes out to see love story's instead of action or horror? Their called "chick flicks" for a reason.

So I understand why guys don't like Twilight. It's completely comprehendible.
The same goes for why girls don't enjoy war movies. ALTHOUGH, almost every single movie, (ALMOST) has a love story entwined in it.

Funny huh? ^_^

Anyway, I just wanted to rant about that.

I love Twilight if you haven't already guessed or previously known that. I like the book better though. For many reasons. I could go on about that, like I did tonight with Tisha, but it would probably be better to turn off this computer and my night lamp and go to sleep. Were going to the Sooke Pot Holes tomorrow with everyone, and were going pretty early.

Yesterday I went to bed at 3 in the morning, looks like I'm following the same trend tonight. Which isn't wise since I felt like ass when I woke up at 10:30 AM. But, I suppose the freezing cold river water at Sooke will wake me up, if nothing else.

Peace, love & Twilight. ;)

-Karly.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I beg to differ, though Twilight IS love story (a twisted, strange, but none the less, love story), Not ALL girls like it. Unless Im a boy... which Im not, just for the record. :P I mean, I didn't hate the movie, but i didn't like it either, I guess like how you said your dad responded to it. I'm deffinitly not in a rush to watch it again, if ever. Maybe someday i'll get a random, ridiculous urge, but other than that, No, thank you.

PS!

I have new songs on my myspace!
(Don't End It So Soon, What I Really Want To Say, Me and My Guitar) Have a listen? :)

Rebecca

PS. MY verification word is "meweeb." reminds me of "amiba" xD

Ashley Miller said...

BOO! hey Karly
I totally forgot I even had an account on here
and then today i was like OH SNAP
so i made it all pretty and such
I usually only Blog on nex or facebook
but I like this better.
so ima start using it.
and yes Twilight forever.
miss you *heartbreaks* =[