Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Note: Always make room for good times. ;)


:)

Hi ya'll!

I'm quite happy right now. Even though some things are still not right in my books, at this very moment, I am quite content. :]

I don't know what it is... It could be that it's the beginning of a new month, so I feel refreshed. Or it could be that I had a good day today. Whatever it is, I like it, so I'm just gonna go with it. :)

Exciting things are coming up this month and the next. This month, in November, I have my 16th Birthday on the 17th (WOOT WOOT =]), the Kelly Clarkson concert with my mum and my friend Carley, a performance at a school dance/silent auction and the NEW MOON MOVIE NIGHT SHOWING. (AAAAAAHHHH!)

There's so much awesomeness happening this month I CAN'T EVEN HANDLE IT. =P

And THEN, to keep going on a roll, in December I'm playing at the Bay Center multiple times for the Spirit Of Giving. Which is so fun because I love the atmosphere the mall has in December. All the lights and decorations, people shopping for others, and not just themselves. It's so wonderful! :) I LOVE Christmas time. =]]

Also that month, my cousins are coming to visit for Christmas, and that makes me WAY TO FREAKING HAPPY. :) It'll be the first Christmas (in a long time anyway) with everyone together. And for that, I am so excited.

Sure the weather's cold and dark but everything else is the opposite. Maybe that's why the Holidays are at this time of year. Trying to compensate for the lack of sun and warmth. lol Who knows!

Hm, I guess that's why I'm so happy. =P
There's so many things to be happy about! So many things to look forward to.

............

As for now, I'm working on building my set list for these gig's coming up, continuing on my journey of recording my first album, and keeping up with school.

When I think about it, those are the 3 most important things to be focusing on right now. Well, the 3 most important things to be working on. Along with those things, there's life. That's needing to make room for friends and family (especially during Christmas) and the good times! :]

Note: Always make room for good times. ;)

And I guess I'll leave it at that!
I think that's a good note to end it on. =)

--Karly.

*P.S. - To see the dates and info for the gig's I've mentioned in this blog, click HERE.



No comments: