Wednesday, July 13, 2011


Writing, recording, promoting, performing, practicing, organizing, booking, researching, producing...

The ball has certainly started rolling on this whole... "music business" thing.

:P

It's quite hectic- but exciting!

I have some fun gigs coming up, including the Victoria International Busker's Festival 2011, Langford's Walmart Grand Opening, the 9th Annual Langford Days Summer Festival, Capital Festival's BC Day Celebration 2011 at St. Anne's Academy and some soon-to-be confirmed dates in Parksville.

I've started creating events through my facebook page where you can RSVP to my gigs that are open to the public. It's a great way to let everyone know when/where I'm playing.



I've been posting on my facebook page a lot lately. I find it's the easiest way to get news/messages out. If you haven't liked it yet,visit it here!

To view ALL of my upcoming show dates, always visit my website (www.karlysummers.com)

Other than performing, I've also been heavy into producing and writing, which are steps to completing my first "proper" album. I've written a new song, just three nights ago, but I feel so strongly about it. I don't want to post the lyrics or even the title up, because I want to keep this one a surprise. I want you to be able to listen to it, fresh.

I'm SUPER excited for you to hear it, though. I can hardly wait! ^^

But, you- and I- will have to be a bit patient. :P

That's about all for now. I must go rehearse/record. 'Tis a busy weekend coming!

Thank you again for your interest and support. I'll always need it.

MUCH LOVE & APPRECIATION,

K

No comments: