Sunday, February 20, 2011

Roll with the punches; go with the flow



..

...

.


Hello?

*clears throat*

Hi again. I'm just starting to recover from one of the worst sicknesses I've ever been through- dare I say, in my entire life.

MY SYMPTOMS
nausea
body ache
high fever
headache
a sore throat that's pain surpassed medication
congestion to the EXTREME
FLEM (gross, I know)
what might as well have been whooping cough

Needless to say, this past week has not been a fun one for me. And I have a lot of catching up to do.

:( not. cool. beans.

I could still use today to rest. I can't believe I've been sick for this long. It really is a record for me. Usually I have the weekend at least to begin putting myself back together. Not this time.

I'm exhausted. Bring on the piles of missed school work!

._.

Eh. That's life. Love it or hate it, you've got to roll with the punches. I'll be a bit out of it this week and won't have much of a life besides school because of all the extra work, but here's me practicing what I preach.

I've got to go with the flow... and the flow right now is telling me to continue laying on the couch.

*sigh* it still sucks.

I apologize for unloading on you like this, but that is what my blog is for... or is that my journal?... Ugh, I'm still out of it. I'm just gonna go now.

TTYS (type to you soon)

xx K

No comments: