Monday, August 23, 2010

Video Blogging - Relaunched!


SOO,

I was reading some of my old blog posts (yes, I reflect on my past) when I came across one entitled "Very First Vlog! - Saanich Fair 2009". After watching it, my first impression was- "Do I have some sort of speech impediment?" After ruling that out, and replacing it with the fact that I am merely a typical teenager who doesn't speak very well, my second thought was- I haven't kept up the vlogging on my blog. =(

I did- and still do- like the idea of posting blogs and video blogs. It's fun for me, and maybe even for you, to change it up every now and then.

THUS, I have decided to start up vlogging again, posting them on this, here blog! ^^

A while back, I did post a vlog on my YouTube channel, but I think (for me) it was the wrong place for it. I'm not a video blogger, I'm a musician. So if any of them turn out embarrassing and/or silly (which guaranteed, some of them most certainly will) I'm happy with them being located on my blog.

Because if you know my blog, you're probably aware that there's not much of a filter.

So, to start up the... relaunch of vlogging, I thought I'd post the vlog that is now private on my YouTube channel. It is.. quite silly. I thought it was funny at the time- and it is- but... yeah... I set it to private on YouTube, let's just put it that way.

lol.



It is literally just a compilation of out-takes from my first attempt at vlogging. I REPEAT I AM NOT A VIDEO BLOGGER, no matter how much I try to be.

Who knows, maybe one day I'll get some sort of hang of it. Heck, maybe I'll even vlog about something i n t e r e s t i n g! =o It's a thought!

In the meantime, I'll work my way towards that goal.

Here's to trying! ;)

Singing off,

K

No comments: