Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Summery state of mind (:













HI (:

Greetings from my summery state of mind!

A while ago I was either saying to a friend, or thinking to myself, how this summer wasn't feeling quite right. The weather has been iffy, I've only been swimming once (which is disgraceful), and on some occasions (much too many for summer) I would wake up WAY to early. We're talking 5:00 - 7:30 AM. Sometimes this would be by reason (like playing at the 100th Canadian Walmart Grand Opening) and sometimes, it would be by no particular reason at all- which is strange, and highly annoying.

However, for the past... maybe week and a bit (maybe more, maybe less) it has begun to feel much more familiar. I've been downtown, played some gigs, watched some gigs, met new people, met up with friends, seen some great movies, and basically just enjoyed everything.

:)
















So all in all, it's been a pretty lovely summer so far (:
I really can't complain.

As for the rest of it, me and my fam are going up island tomorrow to enjoy endless sun, beaches, and swimming. ^^ I am quite looking forward to that. :]

When we get back, it's PRODUCING, RECORDING AND CREATING for me. I have the rest of summer- that's almost an entire month- to focus on my album.

I'll keep you posted on my progress with it.

Wish me luck =)

Oh- and you have yourself a lovely summer as well :)

TALK SOON
K

No comments: