Friday, March 25, 2011

All the little things



"Not gonna lie or exaggerate. I'm SUPER STOKED on life right now. All is SO well. :) I want to send thanks to everything & everyone in it <3"



Life is grand. I'm relishing in it.

I know that things change inevitably, for the worse and for the better, so every time I hit a sweet spot I like to really recognize and enjoy it. I like to feel it. A book I read when I was younger said, "Being happy isn't having everything in your life be perfect. Maybe it's about stringing together all the little things- making those count for more than the bad stuff."

All the little things in my life are making me very happy, and that's really all that matters. That's really all I can ask for.

I want to blog more often. So, stay posted. I want to be seeing a lot more of you. :)

Thanks for listening xx k

No comments: