Sunday, October 10, 2010

New grade, new experiences, new vlog :)


Well hi there (:

It's been a while since I blogged last, and things are going pretty... great, actually =]

Grade twelve has been awesome so far. I love all of my classes, and have met some very cool new people. I have a spare now (a block with no class), and it's proven to be quite useful and very nice to have a break in the day. ^^

Usually, I go to starbucks and do work, but on one of my spares last week a lot of friends decided to join me, so we went to the park...


:) May I present to you part of the grad class of 2011. It still feels weird saying that.

This picture already makes me sad that it's all coming to an end. It's hard to believe, let along imagine what it's going to be like.

But before graduation comes, there are many other things coming in the immediate future. Like Halloween, my seventeenth birthday :), Christmas, hopefully some more Coffee Houses at school, prom (oh boy)...

And this weekend is "Club Grad" at silver city. Now that, I'm pretty excited for. An ENTIRE night (literally, all night long) of movies, friends, food, laughing, and shenanigans. Oh, and Jackass 3D, which I'm literally scared of.

>.<

But it'll be fun, just as long as I don't fall asleep!

Since this is my grad year, I'm going to make it a point to document it. Wether it's through pictures, video, blog posts, diary entries- you name it, it's going to be remembered.

Speaking of documentation, I've finished another vlog! I added onto it last night, since I've gathered more footage to include.

It's called "Life and Music" and it's in the style of "Life is Awesome."

You can watch both of them on my MobileMe account. :]

I'd love to be able to put them on YouTube, but since I used songs that aren't my own, there are copyright issues. It's silly, but it's the way it is.

So, enjoy :)

Till next time

xx Karly.


1 comment:

Humberto Dib said...

Hi, I just popped in to say hello, great blog, congratulations!
You can visit mine if you feel like.
Cheers from Argentina!
Humberto.

www.humbertodib.blogspot.com