Thursday, October 14, 2010

Typical, regular teenage stuff.


Hi :)

I know. I'm posting again! IT'S EXCITING!

I feel like I've had no time to over the past few months, but hopefully that era is dead. I think I shall make the time. I mean, I'm only sixteen. One thing I do have is the freedom to decide what I want to do with my time. I'm not held down by any jobs or responsibilities.

Right now, is the easy life. And I'm going to savour it as much as I possibly can!

Things are going well. As I said before, it feels a bit hectic- busier than last year, but this is my last year of high school. I'm taking classes I really want to take, and I'm enjoying what this last year has to offer. I'm not worrying about anything else really.

EXCEPT for this competition I'm currently in. =P I've made it through the audition and first preliminary round of Vancouver Island's Got Talent. Next Sunday is the second round, so WISH ME LUCK. :]

If you'd like to come out to a show (next one's October 24th) visit my website for more details.

:)

All in all, I'm taking it easy. ^^

I'm being a sixteen year old (seventeen in a month!!), going to school, playing music, seeing friends... you know, all the typical, regular teenage stuff. :]

Tomorrow's Club Grad, which is the epitome of "typical, regular teenage stuff."

Imma live it up. ;)

TYPE SOON xx

K

No comments: