Tuesday, April 12, 2011

HAPPY 201st BLOG POST!


=o

I forgot to announce last time I posted that it was my 200th blog post!

=O

That's a lot, right? That just goes to show how much I have been blogging over the past few years.

So, I'll celebrate now.


HAPPY 201ST BLOG POST!!!*


WOOOOO! :D

I do feel accomplished.

You may have noticed that as of late I haven't been writing as frequently as I have in the past. This time it does have to do with my routine of writing in a journal everyday. Sadly, sometimes that takes over and comes before blogging. But, I've been going strong with it. Lately, I've been writing several pages a day.

._. I know. Apparently I have a lot to say. But privately. SHHH.

lol.

I apologize for the sporadic-ness of this entry. I just haven't been in the blog posting zone lately. I have, however, been in... other zones. Journal writing, rug buying (that's correct, rug as in for my bedroom floor), movie with friends watching, gigging, jamming, recording, playing with harmonizing (I'm getting slightly better at it), being outside with friends, eating.

I like food. Have I mentioned that?

Life is full of lovely things. I'm enjoying what it has to offer while I can.

^^

I'll check in soon.

PEACE & LOVE, for real.

K


No comments: