Sunday, April 25, 2010

"We're best friends, you see."


Okay, I give up.

I miss mixing my song lyrics with my blog posts. ><

I made another blog, as you may already know, called "K S LYRICS," but it just isn't as much fun as letting the lyrics play out in my life events as they naturally would.

So, I'm going to start posting lyrics on here again.

Since I've been writing a lot lately (songs I mean) that would actually give some bulk to this blog, because I haven't been posting as near as often as I used to. I'm down to two on average per month.

This makes me sad! :(

I'm going to make a conscious effort to blog more frequently.

That's two things that I plan to do. =o

Another thing that I plan to do is, participate in the semi-annual (it seems) Coffee House at my high school. If you don't know what I'm talking about, it's like an open mic for students at my school, held in various places in said school. Such as this time it's the cafeteria- which isn't as bad as it sounds, they bring out couches, a stage and everything! It's quite cute. :)

I was going to attempt to play piano (since I've been playing and writing so much on it lately), but I've chickened out at the last minute. To be quite frank with you, I'm nervous about it, and performing with piano is a big step for me. I don't want to add more stress than I need to, so I'm sticking to my first instrument, and that is guitar.

We're best friends, you see.

Piano and I, well, we're still getting acquainted.

;)

Now that I've decided I'm just playing guitar, I need to re-think my set list. I need four or five songs... I'm thinking newer ones, just because that would be more interesting for my friends.

... and me :]

Hmm...

NOT IN ORDER:
  1. Something Again
  2. It's Been Too Many
  3. You'll Never Know
And for the fourth one, I feel it should be more... happy? :P More upbeat.

Maybe.. I Can Hear You.

So that would probably look something like:
  1. You'll Never Know
  2. Something Again
  3. I Can Hear You
  4. It's Been Too Many
Hm. =\

Well that's all I've got for now.

I'll blog later, look forward to some new lyrics! :)

Signing off,
K

No comments: