Saturday, April 17, 2010

Realizations


Hey you.

How have you been?

I've been pretty good. As of late, I've been realizing some things.

One of these things would be my record.

I have finally given in, and accepted the fact that it won't be finished for this summer. There is a possibility that it could be completed for mid to late summer, but certainly not the beginning.

What's most likely going to happen, is I'll be working on it throughout the summer and hopefully get it done for September. For me, that still would be a good time to release it.

BUT- I am not going to make that mistake again. The mistake being- making a deadline for my album. I never should have done that. It adds to much pressure. It makes the experience not fun anymore. I was doing great with it up until I uttered "I should have it done by this summer."

Because it went downhill from there.

But I except my wrong doing, and am now willing to move forward. Right now, moving forward entails finishing recording You'll Never Know, Rewind and Push for this VERY IMPORTANT contest I am to be entering in by May 1st.

When I'm done recording these songs, I'll let you know what I'm doing with them. Because you're going to be involved. :)

You'll see! ^^

As well as making that deadline (which is one I have to make), I will be working extremely hard on Social Studies. I'm in Socials Star Works, which is working at your own pace, and I am immensely behind.

But I am going to pass, for myself and for procrastinators everywhere!

I won't let us down!

;)

Well, I better get my day started. I'm prepping to record Push, the guitar and vocals. I'm also in the middle of finishing up writing and writing more new songs on the piano.

It's fun. =) When it comes to music, that is what I ultimately love- songwriting. Everything else is just a bonus.

Singing off,

K *


1 comment:

Skippy said...

You spelled "accepted" wrong.